Sell Your Stuff!
: Store Credit (all offers)
Looking to clear out some spare parts you didn't end up using or some complete Nendoroids you no longer want, but looking to do it without the hassle of listing them yourself on auction sites or figure buy/sell/trade groups?
We buy Nendoroids and figures from other similar authentic Japanese figure lines like Cu-Poche, Co-De, and Chibi Arts. Items we are most highly seeking are lots of Nendoroid or Nendoroid Doll split parts, unboxed figures, complete in box items, or accessories that are of the scale to work with Nendoroids or Cu-poche figures to create dioramas and displays.
No collection is too large be it a $20 lot from a nearby fan or a $20,000 offer on a huge collection of several hundred Nendoroids from the other side of the planet. We're almost always willing to buy and we generally aren't picky as long as the items are authentic, in good or better condition and not something we are vastly overstocked on. 95% of inquiries get an offer.
PLEASE NOTE: We only purchase 100% authentic products, so please ensure all offered items are authentic and that photos are clear so we are able to verify authenticity. If any item purchased ends up being a bootleg, we will reach out and expect the seller to compensate for the invalid item. We will ship the item back if desired, otherwise it will be disposed of or used for educational purposes and not resold.
How to Sell
- Lay out your items on a table or floor and take a few photos of everything you wish to sell. Get close enough to show any damage the figures might have
- Make sure items only show up in one photo (other than the entire lot photo), overlapping shots of the same items will confuse us as to what the lot contains, one additional "overview" shot of the whole lot is great and ok to repeat items in.
- Do not photograph each bit and piece separately, parts can be grouped together and it makes it easier for us to assess.
- Fill out the form below, list the item name and number and attach files
- We will review what you have and make an offer for the lot if it is something that we are interested in.
- We will typically offer 50% of the sell price of the item in cash, or will offer up to 75% of the the value in store credit.
Payments and Shipping
- We make payments via PayPal goods and services which protects us and allows us to make the payment immediately after agreeing to a price.
- Any fees for shipping, insurance, and PayPal fees are the seller's responsibility and are factored into our offer (we usually include a little extra in the offer to help cover these costs). When we say "We'll pay X dollars shipped" that means we give you X dollars and you are responsible for all costs to get it to us.
- All shipments must be packed carefully to prevent damage. Hairs should be individually wrapped, face plates grouped together, separate from other parts and all put into baggies wrapped up in paper or bubble wrap. You DO NOT need to bubble wrap and tape up every individual piece (that actually increases the chance that we will damage it trying to get the packing off). The goal is to keep parts from rubbing and hitting against each other in shipping. Any damage sustained during shipping due to improper packing will require a re-assessment of the offer value and you may be asked to refund a partial amount of what was paid or accept less if we are post paying or giving store credit, so please review the details above to ensure things are properly packed.
- We ask that if possible, all loose Nendoroid figures (once properly protected) be bagged individually with all parts from that Nendoroid together and the bag labeled with the Nendoroid number. We greatly appreciate this for loose Nendoroids as it speeds up our ability to get them split and on the site.
- Shipments must be sent in a box not padded envelopes.
- E-mail us back with the tracking number once the item has been shipped.
Things to Keep in Mind
- We generally prefer at least the equivalent of 2-3 figures worth of parts to make shipping cost worthwhile. Small lots will not have additional shipping funds added, so you end up losing a lot of what we offer to shipping on smaller lots.
- International lots should be larger in size in order to maximize on shipping charges. If we are offering with some shipping fees in mind, we need to ensure that the lot is sizeable enough to absorb the cost of that when we split the lot to sell. So generally we like to see larger lots from international sources. (at least 3 or 4 Nendoroid worth of product.)
- We generally estimate our offers based on half of what we would list the items for on our site unless it is a highly sought after item, and in which case we may offer a little more. We offer around 75% of the value typically if you opt for store credit instead of a cash payment.
- It may take us up to a week or so to get back to you, especially if it happens to be a big replenishment week for us, so if you haven't heard back in a week, reach out to us with a reminder e-mail.
- If the item is incomplete, sellers are welcome to break down and throw out the box and packaging and repack the nendoroid parts in order to reduce shipping costs.
- We are running a business which is the primary source of income for our family, so we must be able to turn a reasonable profit on these items. So please have the expectation that we cannot and will not be offering the going rates on eCommerce sites. Our offers are negotiable, so if you are not satisfied with the offer we present, feel free to make a counter-offer and we'll consider it. We won't always negotiate, but sometimes there is some wiggle room depending on the lot and its desirability.
- The major benefit of selling to us, other than helping to support a small family business, is that you can sell your ENTIRE lot in one fell swoop with payment in full up front all to one address without having to fuss with multiple buyers or having to communicate and ship to multiple people and maintain your listing photo on other collector sites as items sell off over time.