Sell Your Stuff!
NOTICE: Until further notice and due to the poor state of the global economy, we will be purchasing select lots ONLY and only lots made entirely of Nendoroid items. We are not currently buying non-Nendoroid products. We also are going to be reducing our cash offers and encouraging higher offer store credit instead. If you do not receive a response within a week, assume that we are not currently interested. Thanks.
Looking to clear out some spare parts you didn't end up using or some complete Nendoroids you no longer want, but looking to do it without the hassle of listing them yourself on auction sites or figure buy/sell/trade groups?
We buy Nendoroids and figures from other similar authentic Japanese figure lines like Cu-Poche, Co-De, and Chibi Arts. Items we are most highly seeking are lots of Nendoroid or Nendoroid Doll split parts, unboxed figures, complete in box items, or accessories that are of the scale to work with Nendoroids or Cu-poche figures to create dioramas and displays.
No collection is too large be it a $10 lot from a nearby fan or a $10,000 offer on a huge collection of several hundred Nendoroids from the other side of the planet. We're always willing to buy and we generally aren't picky as long as the items are authentic, in good or better condition and not something we are vastly overstocked on. 95% of inquiries get an offer.
PLEASE NOTE: We only purchase 100% authentic products, so please ensure all offered items are authentic and that photos are clear so we are able to verify authenticity. If any item purchased ends up being a bootleg, we will reach out and expect the seller to compensate for the invalid item. We will ship the item back if desired, otherwise it will be disposed of or used for educational purposes and not resold.
How to Sell
- Lay out your items on a table or floor and take a few photos of everything you wish to sell. Get close enough to show any damage the figures might have
- Only photograph each item once, overlapping shots of the same items will confuse us as to what the lot contains, one additional "overview" shot of the whole lot is great and ok to repeat items in.
- Fill out the form below, list the item name and number and attach files
- We will review what you have and make an offer for the lot if it is something that we are interested in.
- We will typically offer 50% of the sell price of the item in cash, or will offer up to 75% of the the value in store credit.
Payments and Shipping
- We make payments via PayPal goods and services which protects us and allows us to make the payment immediately after agreeing to a price.
- Any fees for shipping, insurance, and PayPal fees are the seller's responsibility and are factored into our offer (we usually include a little extra in the offer to help cover these costs). When we say "We'll pay X dollars shipped" that means we give you X dollars and you are responsible for all costs to get it to us.
- All shipments must be packed carefully to prevent damage. Hairs should be individually wrapped, face plates grouped together, separate from other parts and all put into baggies wrapped up in paper or bubble wrap. You DO NOT need to bubble wrap and tape up every individual piece (that actually increases the chance that we will damage it trying to get the packing off). The goal is to keep parts from rubbing and hitting against each other in shipping.
- We ask that all loose Nendoroid figures (once properly protected) be bagged individually with all parts from that Nendoroid together and the bag labeled with the Nendoroid number. We greatly appreciate this for loose Nendoroids.
- Shipments must be sent in a box not padded envelopes.
- E-mail us back with the tracking number once the item has been shipped.
Things to Keep in Mind
- International lots should be larger in size in order to maximize on shipping charges. If we are offering with some shipping fees in mind, we need to ensure that the lot is sizeable enough to absorb the cost of that when we split the lot to sell. So generally we like to see larger lots from international sources. (at least 3 or 4 Nendoroid worth of product.)
- We generally estimate our offers based on half of what we would list the items for on our site unless it is a highly sought after item, and in which case we may offer a little more. We offer 75% of the value typically if you opt for store credit instead of a cash payment.
- It may take us up to a week or so to get back to you, especially if it happens to be a big replenishment week for us, so if you haven't heard back in a week, reach out to us with a reminder e-mail.
- Unless something is like new in box and complete, sellers are welcome to break down and throw out the box and packaging and repack the nendoroid parts in order to reduce shipping costs.
- We are running a business which is the primary source of income for our family, so we must be able to turn a reasonable profit on these items. So please have the expectation that we cannot and will not be offering the going rates on eCommerce sites. Our offers are negotiable, so if you are not satisfied with the offer we present, feel free to make a counter-offer and we'll consider it. We won't always negotiate, but sometimes there is some wiggle room depending on the lot and its desirability.
- The major benefit of selling to us, other than helping to support our store, is that you can sell your ENTIRE lot in one fell swoop with payment in full up front all to one address without having to fuss with multiple buyers or having to communicate and ship to multiple people and maintain your listing on other collector sites as items sell off over time.
allow us a few days to get back to you with an offer! If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us and ask, thanks!