Sell your Chibis!
Looking to clear out some spare parts you didn't end up using or some complete Nendoroids you no longer want, but looking to do it without the hassle of listing them yourself on auction sites or figure buy/sell/trade groups?
We buy Nendoroids and figures from other similar authentic Japanese figure lines like Cu-Poche and Chibi Arts. Items we are most highly seeking are lots of Nendoroid or Nendoroid Doll split parts, unboxed figures, complete in box items, or accessories that are of the scale to work with Nendoroids or Cu-poche figures to create dioramas and displays. Please note that we do not purchase fixed position chibi figures- only pose-able ones, with the exception of Co-De figures.
No collection is too large be it a $10 lot from a nearby fan or a $10,000 offer on a huge collection of several hundred Nendoroids. We're always willing to buy and we generally aren't picky as long as the items are authentic, in good or better condition and not something we are vastly overstocked on. 95% of inquiries get an offer.
How to Sell
- Lay out your items on a table or floor and take a few photos of everything you wish to sell. Get close enough to show any damage the figures might have
- Only photograph each item once, overlapping shots of the same items will confuse us as to what the lot contains
- E-mail us the pictures or post and send us links so we can review your lot
- We will review what you have and make an offer for the lot if it is something that we are interested in.
Payments and Shipping
- We make payments via PayPal goods and services which protects us and allows us to make the payment immediately after agreeing to a price.
- Any fees for shipping and PayPal fees are the seller's responsibility and are factored into our offer (we usually include a little extra in the offer to help cover shipping).
- All shipments must be packed carefully to prevent damage. Hairs should be individually wrapped, face plates grouped together, separate from other parts and all put into baggies wrapped up in paper or bubble wrap. You DO NOT need to bubble wrap and tape up every individual piece (that actually increases the chance that we will damage it trying to get the packing off). The goal is to keep parts from rubbing and hitting against each other in shipping.
- E-mail us back with the tracking number once the item has been shipped.
Things to Keep in Mind
- International lots should be larger in size in order to maximize on shipping charges. If we are paying shipping fees, we need to ensure that the lot is sizeable enough to absorb the cost of that when we split the lot to sell. So generally we like to see larger lots from international sources. (at least 3 or 4 Nendoroid worth of product
- We generally estimate our offers based on half of what we would list the items for on our site.
- It may take us up to a week or so to get back to you, especially if it happens to be a big replenishment week for us, so if you haven't heard back in a week, reach out to us with a reminder e-mail.
- Unless something is sealed new in box, sellers are welcome to break down and throw out the box and packaging and repack the nendoroid parts in order to reduce shipping costs.
E-mail pictures and item list to CustomerService@chibichopshop.com and allow us a few days to get back to you with an offer! If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us and ask, thanks!