Sell your Chibis!
Looking to clear out some split pieces you didn't end up using or some complete Nendoroids you no longer want, but looking to do it without the hassle of listing them yourself on auction sites or figure buy/sell/trade groups?
We buy Nendoroids and figures from other similar authentic Japanese figure lines like Cu-Poche and Chibi Arts. Items we are most highly seeking are lots of Nendoroid or Nendoroid Doll split parts, unboxed figures, or accessories that are of the scale to work with Nendoroids or Cu-poche figures to create dioramas and displays. Please note that we do not purchase fixed position chibi figures- only pose-able ones.
Items in high demand are animals, eyeglasses, chibi-style faceplates, bodies with casual clothing, and the type of items we all use in our daily life, like cellphones and computers, housewares, umbrellas, and other harder to come by accessories.
How to Sell
- Lay out your items on a table or floor and take a few photos of everything you wish to sell. Get close enough to show any damage the figures might have
- E-mail us the pictures or post and send us links so we can review your lot
- We will review what you have and make an offer for the lot if it is something that we are interested in.
Payments and Shipping
- If you have a good purchase history and/or have sold to us in the past we will make payment immediately via PayPal after we agree on a price. Otherwise we require delivery before payment is made. Seller is responsible for all PayPal selling fees.
- You then can pack the lot carefully so as to prevent damage during shipping and send the item via First Class mail or equivalent service. Then send us the tracking number.
Things to Keep in Mind
- We only pay 1/2 of retail for boxed Nendoroids that we can normally get through our distribution channels.
- International shipping can get expensive, so we generally will only make offers that are 10 times the dollar value of the potential shipping costs. So for example an lot from Australia would start around $22 to ship, so all lots offers would need to reach at least $200. Canada starts around $11 so lots would need to illicit a $100 or more total to make the shipping worth it.
- We generally estimate our offers based on half of what we would list the items for on our site.
- It may take us a week or so to get back to you, especially if it happens to be a big replenishment week for us, so if you haven't heard back in 2 weeks, reach out to us with a reminder e-mail or message us on Facebook or Instragram.
- Unless the item is new and sealed in box, we have no need or interest in the boxes and would prefer that complete in box but opened Nendoroids be broken down out of the box and carefully packed in order to reduce shipping size and cost.
E-mail pictures and item list to CustomerService@chibichopshop.com and allow us a few days to get back to you with an offer! If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us and ask, thanks!